Meet the Executive Team
Sekhar Naik | Founder & President
20 years of hands-on experience in information technology, financial services, and management consulting; has provided consulting services to fortune 100 – type companies including IBM Global Services, Lucent Technologies, AIG, Amgen, and Pfizer. He specializes in business intelligence, process mapping and business analysis solutions. MBA from the University of Delaware with a major in Finance and Information Technology. He is also a certified Project Management Professional.
Atashi Bhattacherjee | VP, Analytics & Business Process Solutions
- Leads Analytics and Business Process Solutions Capability at MResult
- Over ten years of experience in handling enterprise projects across industries such as banking, life sciences etc.
- Areas of providing business/analytical/technical solutions to allow decision making; efficiently managing large size off-shore teams across different operating/delivery models
- Graduate in Economics from Jadavpur University, Kolkata and MBA from IBS, Hyderabad
Bob Moore | Vice President
- VP of Project Management.
- 30 + years of experience in Pharma R&D information management plus a strong foundation in business intelligence; provides project & portfolio management consulting, solution design & delivery, and mentoring support.
- Previously with Global Project Management (GPM) Portfolio Operations for Pfizer, duties included real-time delivery of project and portfolio information during the Pfizer-Pharmacia merger. Held several other director and senior director positions in Clinical Information Management and Clinical Process Management.
- BS in Biology and an MS in Physiology from Rutgers University.
Jim Maynard | Executive VP, Sales & Relationship Development
- Leads the MResult’s sales and relationship management team.
- Joined MResult after 24 years at SVB Financial (Nasdaq – SIVB), a premier commercial banking partner to technology and life science companies. Was employee number 13 of the Boston franchise that grew to over 200 and became a leading partner to the northeast innovation economy.
- Active in various community focused organizations, including board seats at Slater Technology Fund (RI) and Ocean Community YMCA (RI & CT).
- Graduate of Wesleyan Univ., Middletown CT
Marianne Cimmino | Director of Operations
- Leads the day to day operations of the company including HR, accounting and facilities.
- Joined MResult in March of 2005, in its infancy, after 17 years of managing the accounting operations of a medical manufacturing company.
- Previously held a variety of management and accounting positions in retail, wholesale, and manufacturing businesses, municipalities and several non-profit organizations.
- Graduate of Merrimack College, North Andover, MA
Mathi Venkatachalam | VP, Decision Sciences
- Leads Offshore delivery of Data Warehousing / Business Intelligence for MResult
- Senior Leader and Executive with twenty years of Information Technology experience specialized in Data Analytics, Databases, Business Intelligence and Data warehousing solutions.
- Leadership quality in the areas of building resources, influencing and managing the change, working across multiple teams for sustained growth and performance.
- 1st Employee and backbone for the startup of MResult
- Post graduate of College of Engineering Guindy (CEG), Chennai, India
Mohan Naik | President, MResult India
- Has led MResult India for the last 12 years
- Developed the MResult India operations from the ground up and has built a team highly capable of global delivery & execution
- 20+ years of leadership experience in Financial Management, Operations, Training and Human Resources functions.
- Previously, he headed an Advertising & Publishing Company in Dubai.
- Graduate of S.V. University and Alumnus of IIM Bangalore.
Ranjan Bhattacharyya | VP, Project Portfolio Management
- Leads the Project Portfolio Management (PPM) practice at MResult
- 20+ years experience in the IT services industry including leadership roles in both sales and delivery functions.
- Prior to joining MResult he was working as Business Head at a 500-person IT services company.
- Areas of specialization include Enterprise Applications and SaaS software
- Graduate of University of Mumbai, MH, India
Rich Tedeschi | VP, Sales & Relationship Development
- Over 20 years of experience in consultative selling, relationship building, account development and sales management.
- Prior accomplishments – Designing and implementing strategic staffing solutions, securing contract and permanent IT placements, managing sales teams and vendor accounts, and supervising branch offices.
- President’s Sales Club Member, Hudson Highland Group (TMP Worldwide/Monster.com) and Adept, Inc.
- Attended Bentley University, Waltham, MA
Sachin Patil | VP, Go-To Market Strategy and Solutions
- Responsible for driving client success through solutions in the areas of Digital transformation, Analytics, cloud, modern and collaborative platforms.
- Leads go to market and sales propositions based on market demand and industry challenges while building and supporting delivery capabilities.
- Previous experience includes leadership roles in Data Science, ERP’s and digital platforms for global systems integrator. Prior industry experience includes Retail/CPG, Financials, Pharma/Biotech and Food/Beverages.
- Post Graduate degree in Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai. He also has Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance from University of Delaware.
Sanjay Sahoo | VP, Solutions & Delivery
- Leads global delivery capability for MResult
- Full stack executive with over twenty five years of technology expertise ranging from business applications to IT strategy.
- Areas of expertise include large scale system integrations & business transformations; mergers, acquisitions and restructuring programs; large/multi-portfolio program office setup & management; strategic sourcing engagements from concept to realization.
- Post graduate of National Institute of Technology, Trichy, India
Tom Longo | VP, Sales & Relationship Development
- Business Development and Client Relations for MResult
- Over twenty years of Technical Recruiting and IT Services experience. Joined a software consulting company of less than 50 people as their first recruiter. Grew the company to over 650 people and a value of over a billion dollars while responsible for all staff concerns (recruiting, hiring, retention and allocation).
- Active in local sailing community and affiliated charities as well as the Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Connecticut.
- Graduate of Kenyon College, Gambier, OH